About Me

My photo
I am travelling this world in my RV with my husband George and my two Collie Kids. Together we are looking for the next adventure.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Well it is official! Ladies I am now on strike!

This Morning was the morning I became a man. Well I didn't actually have a sex change or anything, but I have become just like a man. Actually let me rephrase that, I became just like my husband.

The age old fight between George and I is the same bloody fight over and over. Pick up, Pick up, PICK UP!!... Clean up, clean up, CLEAN UP! Don't forget to, Don't forget to, DON'T FORGET TO!.... and yes I am sick of repeating myself over and over and over.

I tell you I have tried everything. I tried being kind and nice. I tried being an out right Bitch. I even tried running away from home. Nothing works!
I am going on strike.

So today I decided to become him.
Lets see how long he can live with himself.

It all started this morning when he was late taking Sadie (our border collie) to the groomer. See for some reason every time he does something wrong it's always my fault. I'll give you a good example, actually I can give you several examples. He left his pop can and crumpled used napkin on the counter the other day, I looked over at him and he was playing Zuma on the computer. I said George move your garbage off of the counter top and put it in the garbage can. His answer was "Yes dear I was gonna put it in the garbage but you were standing there doing the dishes and I couldn't reach it".....Now see how it suddenly became my fault? I was standing there. He does it every time!

One more example here...
Me: "George you forgot to take the garbage out this morning."
George: "Oh I know I was just going to take it out when you called me back in to ask me a question and that made me forget." Oh my fault again. See the pattern now....

So anyway I made an appointment with a groomer in Spartanburg for Sadie to get her hair groomed. We get up this morning and we are having our coffee. He says to me "what time do I have to take the dog"? I answered with "I wrote it on that yellow paper and pinned it to the board right in front of you, what does it say"? He says "I don't know it's pinned backwards, the writing is on the other side". Ok big deal!! I'm thinking, and anyway when he knocked it down he pinned it back up backwards, after I yelled at him to pick it up. See he was just going to walk away and leave it on the counter with everything else he piles up there. But I caught him in the act this time.

Her appointment is at 10:00 a.m. It is now about 8:00a.m

So he gets on the computer and starts playing Zuma. Now that Zuma is the root of all evil. He just can't stop playing it. I think he is a Zumaholic. No I know he is a Zumaholic. It gets him in trouble all the time. Instead of A.A meetings he needs to go to a Z.A. meetings and admit he is a Zumaholic! "Hello my name is George and I am a Zumaholic. It all started when my wife bought me the game for father's day. (See he would have to blame me. )

It is now 9:30 and he decides after playing Zuma for an hour and a half he should call the pharmacist for his prescriptions. The same prescriptions that I asked him to call about 1 month ago. So I said to him, "you have about 15minutes to get the damn dog to the groomer". He says to me "well where is it"? "How the hell do I know"? "I don't live here"! "I put the phone number on the paper instead of playing Zuma you should have called to find out where you were going".

Well, after I told him that the fight was on. He made the statement "why don't YOU start doing something around here". That was the straw that broke the camels back!

I do just about everything around here but wipe his ass!

It's not like I sitting around watching Opra and eating bonbon's all day.

So now the dog missed her appointment because he refused to take her. He refused to take her because now we are fighting over it. I can't take her because she is too big and heavy. I can't control her, or I would have taken her myself just to prove a point.
I'm not stressing out about this shit no more! I refuse to fight about it any longer... So that's when I decided to become him!
I played on the computer all morning. I brushed my teeth I spit in the sink, and I left it. I pulled out the basket from under the sink with the toothbrushes and tooth paste and left it out. I opened the cupboard and left it open. I can't wait till he smacks his head on it!

I used the toilet and I put the seat up when I was finished. I even put some water around the front of the toilet. Lets see how he likes walking into the bathroom and stepping in it. I never cooked supper tonight either. I went swimming today, see I had time to swim because I wasn't cleaning or doing the laundry. After my swim I left my wet towel on his side of the bed and my wet bathing suit on the bedroom rug just like he does. I overflowed the garbage can in the kitchen then I piled the rest of the garbage on the counter.
So now to make up to me, he vacuumed the floor. I was not hungry at all but I made a sandwich with some potato chips on the side and I forced it down. The whole time I was dropping crumbs under the table just like him.

I wonder how long he can live with himself ........ How long until he calls uncle. I have an even better day planned for tomorrow....

1 comment: