About Me

My photo
I am travelling this world in my RV with my husband George and my two Collie Kids. Together we are looking for the next adventure.

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Sister Visits Myrtle Beach

On Saturday August 14th we picked up my sister at the Myrtle Beach Airport. I was so excited, I couldn't wait to see her. It is so wonderful to visit with a family member after all this time on the road. We arrived at the airport for a 5:30 pm arrival. After waiting around for awhile and checking on her plane, we find out that her flight was delayed. The flight will now be arriving 8:50 pm. So we left the airport and went to Glinda and Stan's house for dinner. Glinda made a beautiful supper for us. She made plans for all of us to go to her house after we picked up my sister at the airport. We were gonna eat, swim, drink, and be Merry. Unfortunately those plans didn't work out when the plane was delayed. After George and I ate our supper we went back to the airport to wait. Finally there she was.

In this picture the passengers are getting off the plane on the tarmac. I love getting off the plane this way, it feels so tropical to me.
After a long day she finally made it. We drove around Myrtle and showed her a few of the sights. She was exausted so we went to our 5th wheel home and got her settled in. It was off to bed in no time.


No comments:

Post a Comment