About Me

My photo
I am travelling this world in my RV with my husband George and my two Collie Kids. Together we are looking for the next adventure.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another day in Paradise

Today was just another day in Paradise.


We started out today by going to the flea market. There is always a bargain at the Myrtle Beach flea market. We spent the better part of the day looking from booth to booth.


After the flea Market we decided to stop at Dairy Queen for an ice cream.




It was too hot to sit outside so we went inside to eat our cones. George enjoying his cone.
We left Dairy Queen and drove down Ocean blvd.




We found the new board walk along the ocean, but the day was just too hot to go and walk it. We were already tired from walking the flea market. We will go back and check it out one day soon. I could see it from Ocean Blvd and it looked beautiful, can't wait to go walk it. It is brand new this summer. It opened on June 2010. So we are quite excited to go see it. It has restaurants, gift shops and even live entertainment.


The thing I love the most about Myrtle Beach is that there is so much to do here. Some of the things George and I will do while we are here are.....


Miniature Golf. They have the most beautiful courses here in Myrtle Beach. We always enjoy golfing at them.


Then we want to go to the Myrtle Beach airport and take a helicopter ride. I'm sure the pictures we will get will be phenomenal.


When we are done the sight seeing we surely will have worked up an appetite.


I want to head over to one of my favourite restaurants in Myrtle Beach. The Giant Crab. We went to this restaurant for dinner on our wedding day, and on our Anniversary every year after. This will be the first year we won't be here on our Anniversary. Oh well we'll celebrate it early this year.



You will find everything on this buffet from delicious seafood to Fresh steamed Crab legs to prime rib and turkey freshly carved right in front of you.



Ummmm I'm getting hungry just thinking about it...
There is so much more to do here than what I have mentioned on this post. If you ever come to Myrtle Beach and can't find something to do....then something is wrong.


1 comment: