About Me

My photo
I am travelling this world in my RV with my husband George and my two Collie Kids. Together we are looking for the next adventure.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Catching up my blog


On Friday August 6th we left Spartanburg South Carolina and headed to Myrtle Beach. It is about a 4 1/2 hour drive, but with towing the 5th wheel and having the dogs with us, it always takes us a little longer. We arrived in the late afternoon, along with the rain. The lightning was putting on quite the light show. We didn't set up fully because of the pouring rain. Saturday was designated to setting up and going grocery shopping.

Whew we are now back on track.


Yesterday I went to Verizon and bought MIFI. Now I can keep up my blog and do all the other necessary things that I need to do on the Internet. The park Internet just wasn't cutting it. Way too slow, couldn't get on line, just frustrating.

George in Verizon.

This is Rasha. She was our wireless consultant. If you are ever in Myrtle Beach go visit her, she is great.
I find it hard to keep up with my blog everyday, I'm just too busy. So I guess I'll just keep up when I can.

We have some great friends here in Myrtle Beach. We went to their house On Sunday for a bbq. What a beautiful time we had.
George in our friends kitchen just relaxing.


This is our friend Glinda, she is trying to figure out if she put the eggs in the corn souffle she made for us.




George and Glinda's Father-in-law. He is visiting Myrtle Beach from West Virginia.






After our wonderful dinner we went for a swim in Glinda's backyard pool. It's a salt water pool. I really like a salt water pool much better.




Glinda and George.

Today was a busy day, but it was catching up on my orders for my nail store and doing the laundry. I'm all caught up on everything now so tomorrow I think I will go and do some more fun stuff.

1 comment: